Australia has been very successful to date in flattening the curve, but we must not be complacent. We all need to play our part in ensuring the curve stays flat!
What we are doing to keep our community healthy:
- Providing a Covid Safe Check-in
- Hand sanitiser is supplied and participants are asked to sanitise hands on arrival
- Cleaning of all touch points – hand rails, door handles, bathroom taps and toilet button with alcohol-based disinfectant before each class
- Less crowded classes, giving participants the space to move and distance
- Outside class options (warmer months)
- Fewer classes on schedule to allow adequate cleaning time with zoom sessions (coming soon)
- Your teacher will wear a mask when in close proximity to participants
- Mats and props will no longer be supplied. When they are, they are quarantined between classes and thoroughly cleaned.
What you can do:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water when visiting the toilet, before and after eating and at other appropriate times. Use the sanitiser (provided) when returning to class
- Bring your own yoga mats, cushions, blankets and props
- Stay at home if you are unwell
- Stay at home if you are waiting on Covid-19 test results or have been in contact with anyone who has Covid-19 or visited a hot spot.
- Keep up to date on Health advice and wear a mask when Public Health Orders mandate use.
Stay informed on statistics in your area, testing spots, resources, latest alerts, Public Health Orders and vaccine registration
NSW Government: COVID-19 | NSW Government